Sunday, 15 June 2014
Sunday, 25 May 2014
Advertising is key of success for any type of business to reach new customers and promote your products or services on the Internet.There are well over 250 million websites on the web. So it quite hard to make a popular name for yourself with that many out them. But using SEO technique you can make your business stand out from the rest to increase visibility and traffic of your website by increasing Alexa Ranking and SERP (Search Engine Results Page) Ranking.It make the content of your web pages more relevant, more attractive, and more easily read by search engines and their crawling and indexing software.When people want information 8 out of 10 people use the internet they just type their desired information into their browser’s search box, or navigate to their favorite search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing, for the information they seek. The search engine give the result of the websites which are most relevant for particular search terms and if your website ranks high enough to appear on the first page of the search results customers will reach your website because Internet users review the first few results when they search for a particular term.The ultimate goal for the website owner and SEO is to get the traffic and appears in first page of the search engine and maintain the position online and also to get the repetitive users on their website.So every business and service websites need SEO to keep their position in the Google or other search engine.
Why your Website need seo?
- SEO is never too costly!
- Increase visiblity of your website
- Build trust and credibility
- Increase sales & revenue
- Your competitors are doing it
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Google Glass is a wearable computer like a pair of eyeglasses with an optical head-mounted display (OHMD).It was developed by Google in the "Project Glass",with the aim of developing an augmented reality Head Mounted Display (HMD).A touchpad is located on the side of the Google Glass to control this gadget as well as it can be controlled using "voice actions".It uses many existing Google applications, such as Google Now, Google Maps, Google+,Gmail.Google Glass applications are free applications built by third-party developers.Many developers and companies have built applications for Glass, including news apps, facial recognition, exercise, photo manipulation, translation, and sharing to social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Android 4.0.4 and higher
- 5-megapixel camera
- 16 GB memory
- 600 MB RAM
- Light sensor
- Wearable Computing
- Extensive Intelligence
- Smart Clothing
- EyeTap Technology
- Smart Grid Technology
- 4G Technology
- Android Technology
- Augmented Reality
- Tiny and powerful
- Hands free
- Calls and messages
- Google Glass' voice input
- Take photo and videos
- Get location On-The-Go
- Virtual reminders
- Video chat
- Display the weather
- Easy shairing
Sunday, 27 April 2014
Computer Security is the process of preventing the computer against intruders, malicious intents and detecting unauthorized use of your computer.Here is a list of tips to keep your computer safe and secure:
- Use strong passwords: Use passwords at least 8 characters long and combination of upper-case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols which is strong and secure.Never share the passwords with anyone and write down where others can find it.It is better if can avoid writing otherwise keep it in a safe place, and don’t identify it as a password.
- Install a good Antivirus Program & update regularly: Antivirus protect the computer from the viruses,spyware and malware.Installing an antivirus is not enough you should also update it on a daily basis and do a full scan at least one time in a month.
- Get a Firewall Security: A firewall is a powerful tool that helps to protect your computer or your network from intruders, hackers and malicious code.It used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from accessing private networks connected to the Internet.
- Disconnect from the Internet when not in use: Disconnect the Internet from the computer when you are not online otherwise there is a possibility that someone can access your computer. And if you dont have proper protection then they can infect your computer or misuse it doing criminal activities.
- Protect sensitive data: Microsoft Office 2007 includes password-protection feature which is very helpful to keep your data encrypted.Never send confidential data in an email, in the body of a message, or in an attachment, unless the data is encrypted.Another way to transmit confidential data securely using Slashtmp which is a good approach for exchanging sensitive data with both others at IU and external users.
- Back-up your computer data regularly: Computer is an electronic device it can be crash any time due to various reasons and computer user can face the pain of loosing data so it's better to keep a backup of all the data's. Most people make weekly and monthly backup of their important data.
- Don’t Visit dodgy or affected site: Never visit the sites which are untrustworthy and dodgy because they contain the viruses and hacking software to harm your computer.
- Don’t share access to your computers with strangers: Stranger's can steal your document's your important data using file sharing option on the internet and misuse it so, it's better to never share access to your computer with stranger's or if you are sharing then make sure turn off file sharing.
- Be aware about unexpected pop-up ads and email attachment: While using computer lots of ads and pop-up come on the screen be suspicious because they may contain malware viruses and harm your computer.Also, be carefull while opening mail and any attached file from unknown sources it's better to install a spam filter in your system. This will guard against any spam finding its way to your inbox.
- Check your security on a regular basis: You should check your computer security at least once a month. Look at the settings on applications that you have on your computer.Check what settings you have and make sure you have the security level appropriate for you.
Sunday, 20 April 2014
Windows 8 is the new version of operating system developed by Microsoft for computer and tablets. It was released to manufacturing on August 1, 2012, and was released for general availability on October 26, 2012.
Features of Windows 8:
- Interactive, innovative and dynamic look
- Speedy and secure boot time
- Airplane mode option
- Windows defender
- ISO and VHD support
- Windows to go
- Windows live syncing
- Picture password
- Panoramic background images
- Reinstall pc
- Better search
- App locker
- Secret start menu
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Snap view
- Extensive SkyDrive integration
- Improved 3G support
- Online services and functionality
- Windows Store apps
Different edition of Windows 8:
1.Windows 8: It is the basic edition which contains features aimed at the home market segment and provides all of the basic new Windows 8 features including the Start screen with semantic zoom, live tiles, Windows Store, Internet Explorer 10, connected standby, Microsoft account integration, the Windows desktop and more.
2.Windows 8 Pro: It is targeted towards enthusiasts and business users; it includes all the features of Windows 8. Additional features include the ability to receive Remote Desktop connections, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality is available only for Windows 8 Pro as a separate software package.
3.Windows 8 Enterprise: It provides all the features in Windows 8 Pro (except the ability to install the Windows Media Center add-on), with additional features to assist with IT organization This edition is available to Software Assurance customers, as well as MSDN and Technet Professional subscribers, and was released on August 16, 2012.
4.Windows RT: It is designed for mobile devices that use 32-bit ARM architecture.It was officially launched alongside Windows 8 on October 26, 2012.It offer better battery life and simpler to use, but has limited functionality in compared to a proper computer.
Sunday, 13 April 2014
In this modern world we all are addicted to computer or the technology products for our day today work.If we know how to operate the computer we can do our task and survive in this tech-world.Every workplace require computer skill if we have that skill we can get a job but without computer literecy its very hard to get a job.Nowadays there are numerous institute which provide computer training.
Training is the process of enhancing our skill,capabilities,knowledge and performance to do a particular job.Training cources provide all the knowledge basic skills to professional skill and it increase the chance to get a better job.If we apply for a job and send application letter to a company,if we have the training certificate then it gives an extra edge over others who don't have that.So to get a better job and be consider first among others enroll your name for training and get an opportunity of success.
Saturday, 5 April 2014
"COMPUTER" the miracle of science.Now in this 21st century computer technology are used in almost all the fields of business, education, banks, communication, medical, entertainment we can't imagine our day today wok without computer technology every workplace needs computer knowledge otherwise it's very hard to get a job in this competitive world,so it has become essential to have basic computer knowledge.For this increasing demand of computer skill Eniac Infotech has taken a step to spread the knowledge of computer introducing different computer courses.
All our training courses are taught by highly qualified professionals.We not only reward certificate to our students we teach how to implement computer skill into industrial standards which will help you take your career to new heights.